There was a time when diesel was considerably cheaper than petrol – by up to 50%.
While buying a diesel powered drew some smirks, the savings were huge at the bowser.
In recent times, the cost of diesel has sky rocketed, matching that of petrol, so
anything that helps reduce diesel costs is worth a good look.
The DT5 PLUS Concentrated Diesel Treatment will help with:
- Surfactant – breaks surface tension of water, controls sludge, fungus and aids in its removal from the fuel system.
- Detergent – helps clean fuel system, cylinders and exhaust.
- Poly Butane Ashless Lubricant – assists in lubrication of vital components in pumps, injectors and upper engine area to reduce wear that could be associated with low and ultra low sulphur diesel fuel.
- Cold Flow Improver – helps prevent the formation of wax at low ambient temperatures.
- Combustion Modifier – helps smooth flame progression for more complete combustion of fuel and reduction of emissions.
First thing to note is that adding the Diesel Fuel Treatment can save you money rather than costing you more as you might first think.
- Improve performance
- Reduce fuel consumption
- Clean injectors
- Reduce water problems
- Control bacteria in the fuel system
- Prevent rust in fuel tanks
- Reduce exhaust smoke and emissions
- Extend fuel filter life
- Remove carbon build up
- Prevent sludge in the fuel tank
- Reduce maintenance and downtime
- Maintain turbo-charger cleanliness and efficiency
Download the full brochure here:
DT5 PLUS Concentrated Diesel Treatment
We are happy to answer any more questions you may have regarding Fuel Treatments and Additives.
Also available in bulk quantities for fleet and commercial users.